Group classes are offered Monday through Friday in the morning, noon, and evening and Saturday mornings. Members pay a monthly membership and may attend any group class session that fits within their schedule. Completion of Fundamentals or Private Lessons is a pre-requisite for joining our group classes.
Our programs are designed to improve our members’ health and performance in the way that is most meaningful for their needs and desires. As everyone walking in our doors has a vast range of personal goals and ability levels, our group coaching program is designed with the flexibility to meet those needs.
Here are just some of the benefits of our group coaching program . . .
- Supportive Community: group coaching is the perfect solution for the individual looking for a supportive community that shares their desire to be healthier and happier.
- Fraction of the Cost of Personal Training: group coaching allows our members to work with a professional coach for a fraction of the investment. Once you have finished the Fundamentals program the monthly cost is less than many bootcamp programs.
In our one-hour group sessions, participants will be lead by our expert coaches through multiple phases of fitness and recovery:
- Mobility drills to improve and restore joint mobility and function;
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare the body for the workout;
- The Workout of the Day – which might be any combination of gymnastics, running, jumping, squatting, kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, and more;
- Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.
Click here to schedule your free consultation and speak with one of our team members about our group coaching program.
CrossFit PEI’s Teen program is a multifaceted, challenging, socially interactive strength and conditioning program for kids from ages 11 to 18.
As our children are becoming more and more sedentary and with childhood obesity rising at an alarming rate, there is a growing need to incorporate health and fitness into the lives of our kids. By laying a solid foundation of fitness ideals from an early age, we can reduce risk of disease, injury, and build a better future for our young ones.
Since CrossFit is a generalist program, our Teens program follows a similar philosophy. We cover the broad skills and movements essential for life and athletics providing a strength and conditioning program for young athletes who are looking for general fitness or who are seeking a program to compliment their sport-specific training.
We strive to make our Teens program fun. Every session includes a warm-up, focus work on a basic athletic movement and or gymnastics skill, a short Workout of the Day, and games. As with the adult program, we find the universal scalability equally applicable to our younger population. Classes are structured to give the athlete’s progressive training in gymnastics and strength training as well as an increase in self-esteem and confidence.
These classes help teens get stronger, fitter, and avoid injury. Once fundamental movements can be performed consistently we expose our teen athletes to loaded movements. Intensity is increased and the focus is shifted from fundamentals to more complex skills that translate directly to sport. Athletes learn gymnastic skills (such as pull ups, handstands, etc.) and Olympic weightlifting, with a focus on personal goal setting and accomplishment.