The cost of the Fundamentals Course is $285, cheque or cash. There is also a Fundamentals Jump Start Options for $360 which includes the Course and one Private Session with CrossFit PEI Head Trainer Dave Whitty. Cheques should be made out to CrossFit PEI and can be dropped off to Dave’s office, Bodyworks, 228 Grafton St., during regular office hours (8:30 to 4pm).
Free Trial Classes.
A Free ‘GIG’ Give it a Go class is occasionally held, watch the daily site posts for details/dates.
The rates (inclusive of HST) are as follows:
- Drop-In-Fee: $15 per class ($10 First Responder Rate) Available only to folks who have participated in our Fundamentals Program.
- Students, Military (including Reserves), Law Enforcement, and First Responders: $85 per month (this is unlimited # of classes per week)
- 3 times per week: $95 per month (thats 12 classes per month which average $7.91 per class)
- Un-limited per week: $115 per month (4.75 @ 6 classes per week, 5.75 @ 5 per week)
- Couples unlimited: $195 per month (we think couples who suffer together, stick together, our contribution to marital and dating
If folks do not have their fees paid by the 7th of the month they will be charged the Drop-in fee rate for that month for each class they attend (if you were away or something just let us know your intentions and that would be fine).